Thursday, November 21, 2013

Scoliosis and insurance

So annoyed!  


I have been going to a schroth method trained physical therapist.  I was starting to feel improvements in my pain and the insurance company sent a letter saying they will no longer approve any more visits. They said one area I showed improvement in pain level so I know longer needed it and the other area showed no pain improvement, so the therapy wasn't working!!!

Then to top it off I am one of the unlucky people that got the cancellation notice from my insurance company because of obamacare
I tried to renew a new policy exactly like the one I have had for years and now because I have been getting treatment for the scoliosis I have preexisting condition and can't get insurance

My only option is to sign up under obamacare and no clue what doctors will be enrolled in network

Help!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so we can all help each other !