Saturday, November 2, 2013

Energy healing and scoliosis


I went to an energy healer!! - Joanne
She was amazing. 
Although I can't explain it, and definitely can't explain to my husband, it felt great.
She focused on my back and moved a lot of stuck energy around it.
Joanne is tall like me and she told me the most amazing thing. She had minor scoliosis and 
was actually able to correct her curve.  Her chiropractor was amazed by the X-ray

She gave me a great visualization that I would like share.

She told me to picture a skeleton (like you would see in a medical school) hanging there with the straight spine. Then visualize myself walking through the skeleton and takin on that straight spine.

She said you can move bones. Just believe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment so we can all help each other !