Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Didn't get it - schroth method

Turns out didn't quite get it.   

At my appointment yesterday, I whipped off my shirt in excitement to show Gail my breakthrough. 
But, it wasn't correct :(:(:(.  

Back to the drawing board. (Although she said it was closer)
She pulled out a breathing belt or help me figure out which areas to breath into
This seemed to help a lot.  We made a video of the breathing with my iphone. I am determined t figure this out.   (Oh... And by the way .... Insurance refuses to cover more visits.....we are appealing)





5 comments:

  1. Keep it up and consider buying the schroth book from christa lehnert-schroth at amazon. My daughter 9 is doing schroth and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I won't give up The kids seem to catch on quicker. So happy that you discovered it when your daughter was 9. My daughter is just doing it now at 19 (after being braced from 3rd grade). Wish I had known

    ReplyDelete
  3. as far as I am concerned there is nothing that will help. Mine is just getting worse. the md just wrote physical therapy for me. I also have a really bad back. can someone help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. Gymnastic Bodies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Would love to hear how you are getting on x

    ReplyDelete

Please comment so we can all help each other !